Monday, June 14, 2010
* Don’t worry about your cholesterol, Although keep check on its level— the stress of unnecessary worry can contribute to heart disease.
* Do not take cholesterol lowering drugs, they contribute to heart failure.
* Avoid processed food, especially food containing processed vegetables oils and fats.
* Eat the meals, fats and organ meats of grass-fed animals.
* Eat plenty of wild-caught seafood.
* Don’t consume protein powders, lean meat, egg whites without yolks or skim milk. High protein diets lacking the nutrients supplied by animal fats deplete vitamin A, leading to heart disease.
* Eat liver at once in a month to ensure adequate levels of vitamin B12, B6, folic acid, iron, copper.
* Take cod liver oil and consume plenty of utter from grass-fed cows to ensure adequate levels of vitamin A and D.
* Maintain a healthy weight, either too heavy neither too thin.
* Engage in moderate exercise in outdoors.
* Don’t smoke.
* Avoid exposure to environmental toxins.